This is a sponsored post in partnership with The Network Niche Influencer Agency and HoneyBakedHam.
There’s a few things you can always count on during the holidays around here and it’s good food, time spent together, and me running around stressed out. There is so much to do around this time. Things get a little crazy and my to-do list is a mile long. From making sure all the gifts are wrapped, bought, and shipped to making sure we have everything we need for Christmas dinner, there is a lot to remember. Having a checklist during this time of year is really important and helps me stay on track with what needs to get done.
The days leading up to Christmas are filled with cleaning, cooking, shopping, and wrapping, but I’ve found some ways to help reduce that stress:
- Order online – From groceries to gifts. Order online and do in store pick-up or have it delivered. It cuts down on so much time and you’ll have everything you need ready and waiting for you.
- Use gift bags – Forget wrapping everything. Gift bags or boxes are the way to go and reduce wrapping time by a lot.
- Order your Holiday dinner from HoneyBaked. Let them do all the cooking for you and all you have to do is heat everything up and set the table. They have a variety of fresh and delicious meats like their HoneyBaked hams, sides, and desserts. Everything is so delicious too.
- Ask for help – Enlist family, friends, or the kids and ask people to do their part in getting ready to the holidays with you.
- Take a break – Take some time to breathe and enjoy the season and family. Re-group and tackle that list.
Shopping at HoneyBaked Ham also provides an opportunity to give back during the holidays. While many will be celebrating with friends and family, many of our nation’s first responders will be working, ensuring our communities stay safe. This year, HoneyBaked Ham will deliver meals during the holidays to first responder locations to bring a taste of home to those men and women working.
HoneyBaked Ham will also support the Gary Sinise Foundation by collecting donations in-store for the foundation’s First Responder Outreach program, and provide 250 hams and turkeys to the families of fallen soldier program. Visit HoneyBaked.com to find the store nearest you and garysinisefoundation.org to learn more about the First Responders Outreach program.
This season, let HoneyBaked Ham free your time to focus on making the celebration perfect so that this year’s gathering is the best one yet! Use promo code 720877 for $5.00 off half bone-in ham. Valid one time per user and online only.