The Perfect Little Black Dress for Date Night!

I’m a firm believer that every woman should have a little black dress in her closet. Something that she can pull out for that special date with her significant other. Something that will make her feel pretty, sexy, and have all eyes on her. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner it’s the perfect time to whip out that little black dress and if you don’t have one then it’s the perfect time to pick one up. JenJenHouse is a leading online retailer for wedding gowns, special event dresses, wedding party dresses, and accessories and they have a variety of sexy little Black Dress that will be sure to drop jaws in a variety of styles and sizes.

Looking for something simple, but still sexy? Then this Sheath V-neck Short/Mini Chiffon Cocktail Dress With Ruffle is right up your alley!

Sheath V-neck Short/Mini Chiffon Cocktail Dress With Ruffle

Want to kick sexy up a notch with some bling? This Sheath V-neck Short/Mini Chiffon Cocktail Dress With Ruffle Beading Sequins is gorgeous and takes the little black dress to the next level, but still keeps it classy.

Sheath V-neck Short/Mini Chiffon Cocktail Dress With Ruffle Beading Sequins

Not into bling, but still want some added flair? This Sheath V-neck Knee-Length Chiffon Lace Cocktail Dress With Ruffle keeps it simple, classy, and chic.

Sheath V-neck Knee-Length Chiffon Lace Cocktail Dress With Ruffle

Whatever your special occasion might be JenJenHouse has a variety of dresses and accessories to meet your needs!

This post is brought to you by JenJenHouse.

Comments

1. says

Visiting from SITS!

First of all, your page is super cute! :) Love the color scheme and it’s just fun and inviting!

This site looks pretty neat, and since my name is Jen, maybe I am a bit biased. I’ll bookmark it for later if I ever need something fancy shwancy!

2. says

I’ve lost about 50 lbs since last Spring, so I am VERY happy that my former LBD doesn’t fit anymore! I do need to get a new one though. I’ll have to check out what they have. I really like the one in the last picture you shared. The lace is a really nice touch.

3. says

When it come to finding the the perfect LBD, it can be the hardest thing. My main concern is the fit, because all dresses are not created equal. I really like the black dress with the bling, it’s not to much, just right. #SITSblogging

4. says

This is perfect timing! I’m leaving for Las Vegas in two weeks and am looking for a little black dress to rock for a concert while I’m there. I love dress number one…

5. says

I love the chiffon & lace cocktail dress. I don’t do fancy very often but I’ll check out JenJenHouse for an upcoming event. I think I’m biased over the name too. :)

6. Annette says

Love this black dresses! You really can use a little black dress for any occasion- the bling one is my favorite though! :)

7. Tammy S says

Wow they have some great dresses! Plus the prices are Great! I have paid more then that at Nordstrom for a nice dress. I bookmarked their page for next time I need a dress for a special occasion or a work event. Thanks!

8. Tiffany Schmidt says

Such classy dresses. It’s so hard to find affordable dresses that don’t scream prom after a certain age!

9. Rosie says

I love these, they aren’t stodgy or stuffy! I don’t dare try on the one black dress I have, it stretches, but not enough to fit any more! I have to check these out. Everyone is wearing dresses now, pants aren’t as fun as they used to be.

10. Olivia Rubin says

Never had a reason for a little black dress :( … I hope that in time I will have a reason to go shopping for one. I checked out the site and like that it has weekly deals for various occasions. Maybe I will add this to my 10 year plan which started on Tuesday ..I will add ” to have the purpose to wear and own a little nap lack dress within the next 10years.”

11. Paula V says

These look like great dresses. I go away with my husband a lot and am always looking for new dresses!

12. Jessie C. says

I like This Sheath V-neck Knee-Length Chiffon Lace Cocktail Dress With Ruffle, classy and simple. I feel like I’m forever looking for that perfect LBD, this is the one I like!