This post brought to you by Cold Stone Creamery. All opinions are 100% mine.
Our family loves ice cream with one of our favorite ice cream shops being Cold Stone Creamery. It’s summer time and that means copious amounts of ice cream will be consumed especially on July 20th which just happens to be National Ice Cream Day!
I took our daughter out for a mommy daughter date to get some ice cream and try out some of the new summer flavors from Cold Stone Creamery. All of their flavors are delicious, fresh, and use quality ingredients and our daughter gets a kick out of watching them make our ice cream Creationâ„¢ right before our eyes. Their new summer flavors include yummy combinations such as:
- Surrender to Strawberry: Strawberry Ice Cream mixed with Yellow Cake, Strawberries and Whipped Topping.
- Cake Batter Batter Batterâ„¢: Cake Batter Ice Cream mixed with Brownie and Cookie Dough.
- Banana Caramel CrunchÂ®: French Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with Caramel, Roasted Almonds and fresh Banana.
- OREOÂ® Double Chocolate: Chocolate Ice Cream mixed with OREOÂ®, Fudge and Whipped Topping
- ButterfingerÂ® Caramel Crunch: Sweet Cream Ice Cream mixed with Caramel, ButterfingerÂ® and Whipped Topping
On our date we gave the Surrender to Strawberry and OREOÂ® Double Chocolate a try and they both got 2 thumbs up from our daughter and I. Their delicious in house made ice cream combined with fresh ingredients is always a hit and keeps us coming back for more! With National Ice Cream day just around the corner (July 20th) I know we’ll be back to Cold Stone Creamery to celebrate.
Which of the Summertime Creationsâ„¢ are you excited to try on National Ice Cream Day?