S’mores Caddy made with Cricut Joy, Maker, or Explore or Silhouette Cameo. Free SVG file to make a DIY S’mores Caddy. Perfect for summer BBQ’s, Camping, Picnics, and more.
A S’mores Caddy is perfect for anyone who loves s’mores. Fill it with your favorite S’mores ingredients and this easy to carry caddy is ready to make s’mores. Light up your fire pit or grill and you’re ready for some s’more deliciousness.
Not only if this s’more caddy diy perfect for your family, but it makes a great gift as well. The perfect gift for new neighbors, new friends, or as a birthday gift for someone who loves s’mores or a family with children.
Our family loves s’mores and having this caddy filled with our favorite s’mores ingredients and ready to go makes s’more making easy and fun. Just grab the caddy, a fire pit or grill, and you’re ready to go!
Free S’more Caddy SVG Files
To make your s’more caddy you’ll need to download these free s’more SVG files. Included are 2 s’more SVG files: Making S’more Memories and Let’s get Toasted.
To download your freebie s’more caddy SVG files drop your name and email in the box below. Once you do that you’ll be redirected to a download page. Then download your SVG files and you’re ready to make your diy s’more caddy.
How to Make your DIY S’more Caddy
Did you download your files? Awesome! Now you’ll need to upload them into Design Space (or whatever software you’re using). You’ll need:
- Cricut or another cutting machine
- Adhesive vinyl preferably permanent
- Standard Grip Mat
- Weeding tool
- Transfer tape
- Don’t forget your s’mores ingredients.
What to Add to your S’more Caddy
You can add any s’more ingredients to your S’more Caddy. You can keep it basic or get fancy. Here are some s’more caddy ingredient suggestions:
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Chocolate: Hershey Chocolate Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, Cookies and Cream bars, or Caramel filled chocolate bars
- Crackers like: Graham Crackers or Ritz Crackers
- Toppings like: Caramel Sauce or Peanut Butter
- Cookies like: Oreos, Chocolate Chip Cookies, or Oatmeal cookies
- Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
Where to find a Caddy for S’mores
I found my caddy for our s’more caddy at Target for $10, but here are a few other options:
- Caddy with wood handle – available in a variety of colors
- Plastic Caddy – available in a variety of colors
- Caddy with Metal Handle – available in a variety of colors
- Distressed Metal Caddy
- Mint Metal Caddy
- White Farmhouse Metal Caddy
- Galvanized Metal Caddy
- Standard Grip Mat
- Adhesive Vinyl, permanent
- Transfer Tape
- S'more Ingredients
- Cricut or Cutting Machine
- Weeding Tool
- Download your SVG file and upload it into Design Space.
- Attach your image, unless you are doing multiple colors.
- Size your image to fit the space on your caddy where you want your design to go.
- Cut out your image.
- Weed your image.
- Make sure your caddy is clean and dry. You can use a rubbing alcohol pad for this.
- Apply transfer tape over your weeded vinyl.
- Use your scraper to get the transfer tape adhered to the vinyl good.
- Use transfer tape to apply your image onto your caddy. Run your scraper over the transfer tape and vinyl so that is sticks well to the caddy. Remove the transfer tape.
- Fill your caddy with S'mores Ingredients like: Graham Crackers, Chocolate, Marshmallows, and Marshmallow Roasting Sticks.
This post contains affiliate links.