S’mores Dip is loaded with melty chocolate and toasted marshmallows. It’s ready in minutes and perfect for dipping crackers, fruit, and cookies!
S’mores are such a fun and yummy treat. You can enjoy them in a variety of ways, but you aren’t always around a campfire to make them. That’s why s’mores dip is the perfect s’mores treat for when you want s’mores without the campfire.
Lucky Charms S’mores Dip
Lucky Charms S’mores Dip is made with chocolate chips, lucky charms marshmallows, and cookies, crackers, or fruit to dip into it.
If you haven’t seen them before Jet-Puffed came out with Jumbo Lucky Charms marshmallows in fun shapes and colors. They’re perfect for making rice krispy treats, with hot chocolate, and making s’mores.
What is S’mores Dip
S’mores dip is a dessert dip with melted chocolate and marshmallows that you dip graham crackers into. It’s quick to assemble, easy to make, and oh so delicious!
Lucky Charms Marshmallows
Lucky Charms marshmallows are bigger-shaped marshmallows in Lucky Charms shapes and colors. There are shapes like a moon, heart, star, and more. They have a regular marshmallow taste and can be found in grocery stores. I find mine at Target.
How to Make Lucky Charms S’mores Dip
To make Lucky Charms S’mores dip you are going to need a couple ingredients like:
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows, I find mine at Target
- Chocolate Chips
- Graham Crackers or another cracker, cookie, or fruit
To make Lucky Charms S’mores you’re going to:
Preheat your oven to 350.
Next pour 3-4 cups of chocolate chips into a round baking dish like a pie pan, cake pan, or cast-iron skillet.
Make sure the chocolate chips are in an even layer.
Place Lucky Charms marshmallows in an even layer over the chocolate chips.
Place in the preheated 350-degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until your marshmallows are melty and puffy.
Be aware that the milk chocolate morsels may retain their shape but will be glossy when melted.
Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
Serve with graham crackers, fresh fruit, nilla wafers, or another cookie or cracker you see fit.
- Lucky Charms marshmallows, about 1 bag
- 3 to 4 cups milk chocolate morsels
- Graham crackers, butter cookies, pretzels, or fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour milk chocolate morsels into a round pie plate. Spread into an even layer.
- Top milk chocolate with Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Place in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chocolate has melted and the Lucky Charms marshmallows are puffy. Be aware that the milk chocolate morsels may retain their shape but will be glossy when melted.
- Serve with graham crackers or butter cookies.
To reheat or to soften the Lucky Charms marshmallows: Place the pie plate in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Watch carefully as the Lucky Charms marshmallows will expand.