Fresh Berries, Chocolate, and Marshmallows combine to make a delicious summer treat with Triple Berry S’more Dip. The perfect summer dessert for family night, BBQs, camping, picnics, and more.
Berries are a summertime staple and we’re using them in this triple berry s’more dip that combines just a few ingredients into a delicious s’more dessert for summer.
Triple Berry S’more Dip
Summer is the perfect time for s’more dip. While this can be enjoyed all year long it’s especially good during the summer when fresh berries and s’more making are in season. You’ll need just a few simple ingredients to make triple berry s’more dip and if you make s’mores on a regular basis you probably have the supplies on hand already!
What is S’more Dip
S’more dip is a dip made with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. You layer chocolate and marshmallows into a cast iron pan or baking dish, bake it, and then use the graham cracker sticks to dip into the dip.
S’more dip can be made as small or as big as you want, depending on how many people you’re feeding. You can also customize it with different types of chocolate, colored or flavored marshmallows, and various toppings like peanut butter, caramel, nuts, fruits, and sprinkles.
How to Store S’more Dip
I can’t imagine there will be any s’more dip left, but if there is you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days. Just heat it back up until it’s melty and gooey again and enjoy.
What Chocolate to Use in S’more DIp
The thing I love about S’more dip is that it’s fully customizable to your likes. Use any chocolate you desire from chocolate chips to chunks of candy bars. You can use white, dark, or milk chocolate. As long as the chocolate melts you can use it!
Grilled, Oven, Air-Fryer S’more Dip
S’more Dip can be cooked in a variety of ways. Here is how to make it:
- Oven: 350-degree oven for about 5 mins. Until marshmallows are toasted and chocolate is melted.
- Grill: Place half of your grill on high heat. Place your cast iron pan on the side with no heat and cook for about 10 mins. Until marshmallows are golden and chocolate is melted.
- Air-Fryer: 350 for 5-6 mins. Until marshmallows are toasted and chocolate is melted.
How to Make Triple Berry S’more Dip
To make your triple berry s’mores dip you are going to need:
⦁ 1 cup chopped Strawberries
⦁ 1 cup Blueberries
⦁ 1 cup Raspberries
⦁ 2 cups of Mini Marshmallows
⦁ 2 bags of White Chocolate Chips (if you want a thicker bottom layer, use 3 bags)
⦁ More Mini Marshmallows
⦁ Graham Crackers
⦁ Cast Iron Skillet
⦁ Cooking Spray
Here’s what you’ll do:
Start by placing your berries and two cups of marshmallows into a large mixing bowl.
Mix up, and set aside.
Grease your iron skillet with cooking spray.
Fill the bottom up with White Chocolate Chips.
Pour your berry and marshmallow mixture on top and spread out evenly.
Top with additional marshmallows to fill in any areas where chocolate is showing.
Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
Bake just until chocolate is melted. You can check by placing a toothpick between the marshmallows.
Remove from the oven and serve with graham crackers.
Looking for S’more Dip recipes? Check out my Red, White, and Blue S’more Dip & Lucky Charms S’more Dip.
Triple Berry S'more Dip
Combine fresh berries, chocolate, and marshmallows for a delicious s'more dip.
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 2 bags of White Chocolate Chips (if you want a thicker bottom layer, use 3 bags)
- More Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Cooking Spray
- Start by placing your berries and two cups of marshmallows into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix up, and set aside.
- Grease your iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Fill the bottom up with White Chocolate Chips.
- Pour your berry and marshmallow mixture on top and spread out evenly.
- Top with additional marshmallows to fill in any areas where chocolate is showing.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Bake just until chocolate is melted. You can check by placing a toothpick between the marshmallows.
- Remove from the oven and serve with graham crackers.