If you’re looking for fun New Years Eve printable games for kids to play check out these free printable Bingo and Tic Tac Toe games that are available to download and easy to print out. These games are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids of all ages.
We always spend New Year’s Eve at home without kids. We play games, eat a variety of our favorite snacks, and stay up till midnight to toast in the new year. This year is no different and these fun games will be the perfect addition to our game collection.
You can download either New Year’s Eve Bingo or New Year’s Eve Tic Tac Toe or download both of them. They’re easy to download, print them out, and enjoy playing them together.
Whether you’re staying home, heading to visit family, or spending NYE with friends these games are perfect for kids (and adults) to play together.
New Year’s Eve TIC TAC TOE GAME
With this game of NYE Tic Tac To game for kids, you will have 3 different New Year’s Eve Tic Tac Toe games. Each page comes with a game board and 2 sets of Tic Tac Toe pieces. You will get 6 pieces each.
All you need to do is download the Tic Tac Toe pages, print them out, and cut them out.
Of course, I love to laminate all my games so they can be used over and over again without getting ruined by sticky hands, but that is totally optional.
This New Year’s Eve game is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids. You can use it at home, while traveling, at an NYE party, or even a classroom party.
How to Play
To play Tic Tac Toe:
- Each person picks their game pieces. They’ll each get 6 pieces. There will be an extra pieces when the game is over.
- Each player takes turns putting a piece down on the grid.
- The first person to get 3 pieces in a row wins!
- If all the pieces are down, but no one got 3 in a row then it’s a tie game.
DOWNLOAD NYE TIC TAC TOE HERE
New Year’s Eve Bingo
All you need to do is Download New Year’s Eve Bingo, print it out, and cut out the sheets and calling cards. Simple and easy!
WHAT YOU NEED
The New Year’s Eve Bingo cards are ready to go. All you’ll need to do is download them, print them out, and cut them out. You can print them on a home printer or use a printing service, like Office Depot.
I suggest printing them on card stock if you can so they’ll be sturdier. You can also laminate them so they can be used over and over again throughout.
HOW TO PLAY!
Bingo is a classic party game that most people know how to play. But just in case, here’s a quick recap!
- Download and Print out the New Year’s Eve bingo cards.
- If you’re going to laminate your bingo cards and calling cards, do it now. If not, skip this step.
- Cut the bingo cards in half and cut the calling cards out. Using a paper cutter will make this a lot quicker.
- Give a bingo card and bingo chips to each player.
- Place all the bingo callers into a bowl, mix it up, and pick them out one at a time from the bowl.
- Call out the picture to the players.
- If you’ve got that picture on your bingo card, cross it off.
- The first player to cross out a whole row (horizontal, diagonal, or vertical) shouts BINGO! and wins a prize.