Whether you’re a mom looking for ways to make money from home or not a mom there is a variety of work at home jobs. Some of them involve turning a hobby into an income and others are “real” jobs. Then there are the ways that are as simple as scanning a receipt from your grocery store purchase.
- Swagbucks – Earn points by shopping online, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys, and find great deals to earn points. Turn those points into free gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon or Walmart, to name a few, or get cash back from PayPal.
- Ibotta – Earn cashback on purchases online and in-store by uploading your receipts.
- Rakuten aka Ebates – Earn cash back for shopping online.
- Fetch Rewards – Similar to Ibotta, but you earn points on purchases that can be cashed out for free gift cards. Scan receipts after grocery stores and online purchases. https://www.fetchrewards.com/ Use code UB1HP and get 2,000 points when you scan your first receipt.
- Upwork – Upwork has a variety of jobs from proofreaders, medical billing, customer service, and more. Some are small one time projects and others are longer-term jobs.
- Work as a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- Become a Translator
- Become a Virtual Real Estate Assistant
- Teach English Online
- Website Usability Tester
- Sell Stock Photos
- Buy a Cricut machine and make items to sell. Jamela has a good list of items to make and sell.
- Print on Demand
- Sell gently used clothing, accessories and more on sites like eBay, Marcari, and Poshmark.
Looking for Even More Ways to Make Money from Home
Victoria from Easy Activities for Kids has some more great ideas.
The Pay at Home Parent has 30 side hustle ideas.
But First Joy has 50 work from home ideas.
The Curious Frugal has 20 work from home ideas.