It’s that time of year y’all. The Arapahoe County Fair is rolling into town on Jul 25th – 28th and there is going to be so much family fun available. From carnival rides, good eats, a rodeo, firework shows, and so much more!
The Arapahoe County Fair is packed full of family fun. There’s the:
- Butterfly Encounter – An enclosed butterfly exhibit featuring three different species of butterflies.
- Sudsy’s Farm – Sudsy’s Barn is a one-of-a-kind hand wash station promoting clean hands nationwide. Simply put, it makes washing your hands FUN!
- Petting Farm – Kids and Adults can have fun petting barnyard friends.
- Llama show
- Tractor Pull – Kids can pedal their hearts out and see how far they can pull their tractor.
- Muton Bustin
- Rodeo – A Mexican Rodeo is a competitive event similar to rodeo and was developed from animal husbandry practices used on the haciendas of old Mexico.
- Fireworks Show – Fireworks will take place on the 26th and 27th.
The Arapahoe County Fair will have 9 food vendors on site with things like funnel cake, turkey legs, shaved ice, and much more. There’s also the Craft Brew Festival taking place on Friday, July 26th, 2019 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Tickets for the Craft Brew Festival are separate from fair admission.
It’s only $10 (for a limited time)
Admission for the Arapahoe County Fair is only $10 with presale price. Get your tickets before Jul 25th at 4pm!
Tickets admission includes unlimited carnival rides, fireworks, concerts on the main stage, rodeos, the high-flying dueling dogs, 4-H exhibits, open class contests, tractor pulls, fireworks, and more! Bonus: Children under 36 inches tall get in FREE.
Come join our family on our first trip to the fair. All the fun kicks-off on Thursday, July 25 at 4:00 PM!