- Diaper Bag – Something stylish, but functional. Our Skip Hop Duo Signature is my favorite and the perfect size for all the things we need.
- Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers – You need diapers, any brand will do, but my go to since our daughter was born has been huggies. I really love their quality. They have great leak protection, hold up really well, and their Snugglers give Caroline the comfort and protection she needs from messes.
- Toys – So many toys. Teething toys, rattles, and any toy she loves. They come in handy for keep her occupied and with teething gums she loves to chew on stuff.
- Pacifier – Our little uses a Pacifier at times. I always keep an extra in the diaper bag and then she has one with her in the car seat. They get lost so easily that keeping a backup on hand is a good idea.
- Wipes – A must have for any age, imo. From dirty tushies to dirty hands, wipes come in handy for everything. Huggies Natural Care wipes are my go to brand and I love their stylish wipe holders. When I bought our most recent case from Sam’s Club it came with a new one, winning! I like to keep extra wipes in the center console of my car in addition to the diaper bag, so I can toss one of those in there. I’ve been known to use wipes for my messy hands too.
- Extra clothes – I keep something light in the diaper bag. Usually just a onsie and knit pants. Accidents and messes happen and be prepared so you don’t have a naked baby is important.
- Muslin Blanket – I love muslin swaddle blankets and I always have one with me. They work nicely as a nice blanket for baby, a cover for the car seat if needed, and I can tie to ends together and use it as a nursing cover.
- Snacks – Since Caroline is starting solids I keep a baby food pouch and puffs in the diaper bag for her.
- Nusing Pads – Since I’m breastfeeding I always keep spare nursing pads on hand. Sometimes I forget to put them on before leaving the house and remember once I’m gone. Walking around with wet spots on my shirt is not a fun time (yes it’s happened before).
- Misc items – I keep a small makeup bag in the diaper bag with odds and ends like hair ties, bobby pins, band-aids, antibacterial wipes (the individually wrapped ones), small lotion, and a pad. I have so many extra ones laying around from my Ipsy subscription and they come in handy for so many things, like this.
- For me – Keys, Wallet, Cell phone, Backup Battery Charger, Lip Balm, and Sun glasses.
My diaper bag is my home away from home and keeps us functional while on the go. Making sure we have items we need is important!
On your next trip to Sam’s Club make sure you visit the baby section and take advtange of their offer going on where you can save $3 instantly on Huggies Little Snugglers diapers and you can receive a $10 Sam’s Club gift card with your purchase of 3 huggies items. Get all the details here and keep your diaper bag stocked with all the items you’ll need while away from home!