SuperLeague.com is the first in-theater gaming league set inside major movie theaters across the country where gamers can socialize, move around the theater, and compete in a recreational setting. Thet’re the “minor league” of gaming so to speak and they’re recently launched a 6-week, after-school league which starts next month and it is practically brain food for kids! Super League’s after-school enrichment program leverages Minecraft on a BIG screen for a social, fun, and interactive learning experience. Minecraft is already well known for its educational value, but Super League takes it one step further by assigning participants to teams of 4-7 where they work together towards a common goal.
Below are the dates and theaters that will be hitting Denver area next month:
- Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 7 – Nov. 11 (Century 16, 1700 29th St, Boulder, CO)
- Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 7 – Nov. 11 (Century 16 Bel Mar 440 S Teller St, Lakewood, CO)
- Tuesdays at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 6 – Nov. 10 (Southglenn Stadium 14 6901 South Vine Street, Centennial, CO)
Come Play Minecraft in a Movie Theater, Along with the Big Screen!
- Free Super League jersey
- Prizes to top scorers
- Gamers bring their laptops, but we also have some for use
- Parents can sit with their gamers for free
- Open to parents of gamers 5 years old and up!
I’m giving away 2 tickets to any of the Denver leagues. Winner gets to choose which one they would like to go to! To enter simply fill out the rafflecopter form below.