This post is brought to you by Kodak! All opinions are my own.
As a mom and a blogger I’m always taking pictures and I take a lot of them with my phone. Whether it’s something I ate, the kids playing, a selfie, or something else, I feel like I’m always going into my camera. So much so that I recently had to go through and clean out the memory card on my phone and while I was doing that I realized I needed to print a lot of the pictures on my phone and do something with them other than having them just sit there. Thankfully there is an easy solution for my laziness and it’s the Kodak Moments App.
The Kodak Moments App allows you to capture special moments right from your phone and then have them printed or turned into cool gear like calendars, cards, photo books and more. With the app you can:
- Create it, print it in store at a KODAK Picture Kiosk
- Create it anywhere and ship to your home
- Create your order, save it, run into the store to print it at a KODAK Picture Kiosk
- Create your orders, send it to the store pick up same day
- Easily enhance your pictures with their creative filters and other editing tools.
There is a Kodak Kiosk located at our local Target and since I’m there a few times a week picking up odds and ends I can easily print out whatever new photos I have while I’m there. Stay tuned as I’ll be sharing my experience using the app and sharing some cute photos I had printed!
You can download the Kodak Moments App for free in the itunes store and google play.