This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com
As a mom I tend to forget to take care of me and I know this is pretty common among the moms I know. Whether you’re taking some quiet time at home, eating better, getting fresh air, or going to the store alone it’s important that we find ways to de-stress, enjoy some quiet, and get time to ourselves. Now that my husband has a different work schedule I find that it’s a lot easier to get some quiet time to myself and I am taking full advantage of it. With it being her health month I am sharing 6 ways that I am taking care of me in the hope that you can take care of YOU.
1. Getting my vision in check: As someone who spends a lot of time on my laptop and phone I can tell you that at the end of the day I can feel the strain it causes on my eyes. Strained eyes, headaches, and blurred vision are something I experience after I’ve spent a lot of my day on my laptop or phone. I’m learning that there are ways to help this with Beyond UV Blue Blockers glasses from Zenni Optical. With Beyond UV Blue Blockers glasses starting at just $23.95 Zenni Opitcal offers a variety of glasses online that will help you to protect your eyes.
2. Enjoying Quiet Time: My kids recently broke my headphone and I’ve been needing some new ones. I love them for travel, walks around the neighborhood, and when I want to enjoy some music on my own. Aftershokz: Trekz Air are perfect for walks around the neighborhood to get some fresh air and de-stress after a long day. These open ear headphones have a lightweight and non bulky design with great sounds. They’re comfortable, stylish, and help me to listen to my music in peace.
3. Relaxing: I’ve always been a candle lover (thanks mom) and have tried so many brands of candles, but this is my first time trying Chesapeake Bay Candle: Mind & Body in Confidence and Freedom. The soy wax candle blend delivers a clean burn while filling my home with the divine smells of lavender, amber, lemon, white cedar, and oak moss. It’s so relaxing and inviting. Perfect for when I want to wind down after a long day with a good book or a hot bath. The sleek and stylish design fits into any decor.
4. Taking care of the inside: This year I’ve made it a priority to start taking my vitamins and supplements on a daily basis. After a brisk walk around the neighborhood my body can be a little sore so I added Pure Synergy– Turmeric Extract to my routine. It helps to optimize wellness and cognitive function, and support a healthy inflammatory response. If you’re into smoothies adding Pure Synergy – Beet Juice Powder to your smoothies can be a great addition. It works as a daily health booster with tons of phytonutrients, never subjected to heat, solvents, oxygen, or other harsh processing. Try these out for yourself and save 15% with discount with code: PureSynergyPartner.
5. Getting active means you’ll need a sports bra and a girl can never have too many. The Champion Absolute Mesh Sports Bra is great for the upcoming summer since it’s breathable, wicking for moisture management, quick drying, smooth chafe resistant band, and offers moderate support.
6. Reading a good book: A goal for this year is to read more books, whether they’re just for fun or supportive and uplifting. The Myth Of A Nice Girl falls under the supportive and uplifting category since it’s a candid guide for ambitious women who want to succeed without losing themselves in the process. As a working mom this is a great read about being strong, the importance of relationships, and setting boundaries when it comes to being successful in your career.
What are some ways you’re taking care of YOU?