Thank you to BonAmi, the non-toxic, biodegradable, and power cleanser, for sponsoring this post! #BonAmiClean
Ahhh, springtime. When the snow is still here, everything is turning green, and the time of year many of us deep clean our homes. From scrubbing surfaces to decluttering, spring is a great time to tackle those cleaning projects we’ve all been putting off. Cleaning and I aren’t friends. Mainly because my grimy little kids like to follow me around the house and dirty up everything I’ve just cleaned. It’s like a never ending battle, but someone has to do the job. To tackle the tough messes my kids leave behind I need a quality cleaner that doesn’t have harsh smells, like BonAmi.
BonAmi is a gentle, non-toxic and biodegradable powder cleaner that has no harsh chemicals or smells. All you need is BonAmi, water, and a sponge or cloth. When I use BonAmi I don’t have to open every window in my house and turn on fans to get any awful smell out. BonAmi didn’t have a smell that I could detect and I love that about this cleaner. I don’t have to be worried that my kids or I are breathing in the nasty smells some cleaners have. It’s gentle enough to use on our glass stove top, but tough enough to get off the messes. You don’t need to wear gloves while using BonAmi because it’s gentle on hands and contains no harsh chemicals.
To use BonAmi all you need to do is sprinkle it onto a damp sponge or cloth or sprinkle it onto your surface and clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Simple, Easy, and I feel confident while using it around my family.
Where you can use BonAmi
- Clean countertops
- Keeps white grout white
- Remove stains from bathtubs, toilets, and sinks
- Clean residue from glass-top stoves without scratching
- Clean & deodorize microwave
- Remove stains from porous surfaces like marble
- Make faucets shine
- Remove caked-on food from pots & pans
- Remove scratch marks from china
- Remove stubborn soil and stains from outdoor furniture
- Remove scuff marks from walls and floors
- Remove finger prints & marks from white walls because it contains no dye
- On dishes to get off grey scuff marks
You can find BonAmi at stores nationwide and online.