This post was sponsored by Diapers.com as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. #DiapersDoesItAll
Bath time, it’s a nightly routine because kids are messy. Our oldest gets dirty playing at school and the younger 2 just seem to always stay dirty. From playing outside, to meals, and everything in between – by the end of the day they all need a good bath that leaves them squeaky clean. Bath time in our home comes after dinner and it’s the start of our nightly routine which consists of Bath, Pj’s, Book, and Bed. Now that we no longer have a baby in the house our bath time must haves have changed and I want to share with you what our toddlers love during bath time.
Having 2 small kids always in tow makes shopping an adventure, so I like to shop online as much as possible. With online shopping I find the variety to be better and I can find a variety of new brands or products that I might not always find in store. When in comes to my kids needs one of my online shopping places is Diapers.com because they have a huge selection of everything we’ll need, fast shipping, and affordable prices.
Since we just moved into a new house we needed to get the kids some new bath toys and various other things so I hit up Diapers.com and stocked up on everything for our toddler’s bath time needs.
1. Little Twig Lavender Bubble Bath – Bubbles are a must during bath time and I like to lavender scented bubble bath since it helps to relax the kids and get them closer to their sleep state. Little Twig smells great, is moisturizing, and gentle o their sensitive skin.
3. Toy Holder – We also needed a new bath toy holder and I went with the Oball Scoop since it has a cool design and I love that you can scoop up the toys and the O’s allow for no sitting water.
4. Sleepwear – After bath time the kids slip into some comfy pj’s and since it’s starting to get cold here I picked up some long sleeved pj’s to help keep them warm at night.
5. Books – bed time isn’t complete without a story or 2. Board books for the kids are my favorite since they’re not too gentle on the pages and Diapers.com has a nice variety of books for kids.
I can also stock up on diapers, wipes, bath soap, and various other items I might need for the kids. Diapers.com offers 1-2 day shipping. Plus, all orders above $49 qualify for free shipping. They making shopping online easy and I don’t have to drag the kids to the store with me, WINNING!
Save with Diapers.com
New diapers.com customers can take advantage of these special savings to help save some money on your order.
- First order: 20% off your order* plus extra $5 off with a case of diapers with code TRYUSLOVEUS
- Second order: Get 10% off your entire second order** (expires 12/31/2016)
*Excludes diapers, wipes and formula. Brand exclusions apply. Max. discount $35. To redeem enter code TRYUSLOVEUS. Offer subject to change and cancellation.
**Discount will auto-apply in about 24 hours to use on second order. Brand exclusions apply. Max discount $50. Offer subject to change and cancellation.