For as long as I can remember I’ve been collecting Box Tops for Education. Since my sister is several years younger than me we would cut them off labels, boxes, and packing for her to turn into her school to help them raise money. Even some of our family members would save them and give them to her to turn in and it was nice seeing other people in our family trying to help out her school. Fast forward MANY years and here I am clipping box tops all over again and having family saves theirs for us. This time it’s for my own kids and their schools. Box Tops can be found on a variety of products from snacks, drinks, and household items from a variety of brands including Hefty and Reynolds. I’ve talked about Box Tops before on the blog and even shared with all of you a cute way to keep them organized until you turn them in. I’m back again letting you all know about the importance of Box Tops and the role they can play in your child’s school.
Finding Box Tops is fairly easy to do, just head to the store and look for the Box Tops for Education logo on the packaging.
Since we moved into a new house we need a lot of stuff, things like trash bags, paper plates (because who wants to wash dishes while they’re unpacking), and baking supplies like parchment paper and baking pans. When I headed to our local store to stock up on much needed supplies I made sure to look for packages that had Box Tops on them and it’s even turned into a fun game for our daughter that keeps her occupied while shopping. This helps to involved her in the Box Top collecting process and it’s kind of like an iSpy game while grocery shopping because she has to look for the logo on the packaging.
Box Tops are great for schools because the schools can turn them in for money that they can in turn use to buy supplies that they need. Whether it’s books, crayons, or computers — Box Top labels help them with funds to help with our children’s’ education since each box top is worth $.10. With a new school year just around the corner we’ve already started our collection for the new year and our daughter is so excited to turn them in and help her school. It’s hard for me to get out and volunteer, since I have 2 little kids at home, but this is our way of giving back to the school and trying to help them raise money for supplies and equipment they need.
You can find Box Tops for Education on the following Hefty and Reynolds products:
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- Reynolds® Cooking Baking Sheets
- Reynolds® Bakeware Pans
- Reynolds® StayBrite® Baking Cups
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners
- Reynolds® Oven Bags
- Hefty® Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags
- Hefty® Ultra Strong™ Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags
- Hefty® Ultra Strong™ BlackOut® Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags
- Hefty® Cinch Sak® Large Trash Bags and Lawn & Leaf Bags
- Hefty® Easy Flaps® Tall Kitchen Bags and Large Trash Bags
- Hefty® Renew® Tall Kitchen Bags and Trash Bags
- Hefty® SteelSak® Trash Bags
- Hefty® Twist Tie Tall Kitchen Bags and Trash and Lawn & Leaf Bags
- Hefty® Ultra Flex® Trash Bags
- Hefty® Easy Grip® Cups
- Hefty® Deluxe™ Plates and Platters
- Hefty® Everyday™ Soak Proof Bowls
- Hefty® Everyday™ Soak Proof Plates
- Hefty® Style™ Prints Cups
- Hefty® Style Plates
- Hefty® Ultimate™ Easy Grip® Cups
- EZ Foil® by Hefty® Bakeware Pans
Get ready for school in the Hefty and Reynolds Box Tops for Education “School Supplied” sweepstakes and daily instant win game. They’re giving away thousands of product prizes PLUS 10,000 eBoxTops to 5 lucky schools! Enter daily through July 30th at www.heftyreynoldsboxtops.com
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.