I’ve partnered with Clover to bring you this yummy Cucumber Dill Yogurt dip using Clover Greek Yogurt.
I love a good dip and a cucumber dill dip is one of my favorites. It goes perfect with veggies and chips, but also can be used on sandwiches, gyros, and a variety of other foods. With summer just around the corner this cool, creamy dip is the perfect addition to bbq’s, picnics, or just as a snack.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I used Clover)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
What you’ll do:
- Either dice up the cucumber into small chunks or place in a food processor and give it a few pulses. You’ll want small pieces.
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and dill.
- Mix well.
- Chill for for a few hours to get it nice and cold and give the dip time to marinate together. If you have no time to chill, that’s ok too.
- Serve with veggies and crackers!
Mary Beth Elderton
Tuesday 1st of August 2017
Yum! I am beginning to collect a few recipesw for dips and snacks that I can pack into a cooler for a road trip. This would be great!
Monday 14th of November 2016
The Cucumber Dill dip is really amazing! I like how easy and healthy it is to make. I will have to make this dip over the holidays and serve with vegetables.
Friday 4th of November 2016
I love Greek yogurt. So delicious and healthy
Monday 13th of June 2016
We go through A LOT of greek yogurt! This dip looks absolutely delicious - I can't wait to try it! I bet it would taste great as a dressing on a chicken wrap sandwich too!
Thursday 9th of June 2016
This looks fantastic! Would be perfect appetizers for summer get togethers.