I’ve partnered with Clover to bring you this yummy Cucumber Dill Yogurt dip using Clover Greek Yogurt.
I love a good dip and a cucumber dill dip is one of my favorites. It goes perfect with veggies and chips, but also can be used on sandwiches, gyros, and a variety of other foods. With summer just around the corner this cool, creamy dip is the perfect addition to bbq’s, picnics, or just as a snack.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I used Clover)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
What you’ll do:
- Either dice up the cucumber into small chunks or place in a food processor and give it a few pulses. You’ll want small pieces.
- In a medium bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and dill.
- Mix well.
- Chill for for a few hours to get it nice and cold and give the dip time to marinate together. If you have no time to chill, that’s ok too.
- Serve with veggies and crackers!