I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for MoboTap. I received a PayPal incentive to thank me for my participation. All opinions and reviews are my own.
I do all my blogging and most of my emails from my laptop, I use my tablet for reading and games, and I use my phone for staying connected on social media, texting, and occasional emails. And I get pretty stuck in my ways. Once I get use to doing something a certain way it can be hard for me to change that routine. Like using stock apps on my phone like, the web browser. My husband is a huge techie and always cringes when he grabs my phone to look up something on the web and I’m using the stock browser. If I’m being honest, I can’t blame him, it’s slow, lacks features, and is pretty boring.
One browser he’s been telling me to use for the last few years is the Dolphin Browser on Android. Since we recently got new phones I’ve finally installed it on my phone and have started using it. I’m always googling stuff, whether it’s something I am looking to purchase, something related to health, quick questions, or something to do with the kids – google is my bff and I am constantly opening my Dolphin Browser to search for stuff throughout the day.
The Dolphin Browser has some pretty sweet features that are easy to use and make browsing from your smartphone quick and easy. One of my favorite features is the “Gesture” feature which allows you to write a gesture on the screen and it pulls up that website. It has some pre-programmed features and you can go in and add your own. And I’m also loving that I can customize the Dolphin Browser home screen with my favorite sites like Amazon, Facebook, and Pinterest. With just the tap of an icon I an quickly pull them up and do what I need to do.
Some of the great Dolphin Browser Features include:
- Gestures: Simply swipe and go with customized Gestures.
- Sonar: Ask and you shall receive with smart voice search.
- Flash Support (for Android users): Discover more with Flash support.
- Tabbed Browsing: Open multiple tabs for all-in-one browsing.
- Social & Storage: Share and sync with Facebook, Evernote, Box and more.
- Add-Ons: Tailor your Dolphin experience with third-party add-ons.
- Side Bars: Quickly access bookmarks and options with a swipe.
- Dolphin Connect: Stay connected by syncing your data across compatible devices.
Another bonus? When I don’t feel like typing or one of my hands is full, like when I’m feeding the baby, I can use the Sonar fature to voice search the web. Brilliant!
You can download the Dolphin Browser for free on iTunes or on Google Play!