This post is brought to you by Ball Parks Finest Hot Dogs. All opinions are my own! #FinestGrillathon
I feel like it was just yesterday that summer was starting. This year seems to be flying by and now summer is almost over. The kids are back in school, the weather is starting to cool down a little, and I’m starting to see signs of the holidays approaching. Before the cold weather sets in we’re taking full advantage of what’s left of the warm weather and sunny days and grilling as much as possible. I love to change up what’s on our grill, but one thing that is always present is Ball Parks Finest Hot Dogs. Hot Dogs are the kids favorite and most requested item on days that we grill.
- Ball Parks Finest Hot Dogs (or any Hot Dogs)
- a Knife
- Skewers – either wood or metal
- Skewer your hot dog right up the middle
- Make individual cuts along the hot dog or roll the hot dog with the knife placed inside the meat.
- Once that’s done grill the hot dogs. Make sure to keep an eye on them, since they’re spiralized they’ll cook a little quicker.
- Rotate the hot dogs while cooking and cook until done.
- Dress it up however you please!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ball Park. The opinions and text are all mine.