I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Chicco. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #ChiccoNaturalFit
When our newest little one arrived I decided to breastfeed instead of exclusively pump like I did with my others, but I knew there would be times where I would still need to pump and have a bottle ready. Now that our little girl is 6 weeks old I’m starting to leave her with my mom or husband while I run quick errands and I always leave a bottle ready just in case she wakes up. This past weekend was the perfect example. Having 3 small kids is exhausting. Between errands, school drop off and pick up, taking care of the home, and blogging I needed a little break. I left the army of kids with my hubby and headed out for a pedicure, but before I left I pumped and left a Chicco NaturalFit bottle ready to go for our little lady and it’s a good thing I did because she woke up angry and hungry!
The Chicco NaturalFit bottles are available at Babies R’ Us locations. I spotted them while picking up some baby supplies in a display in the middle of the store. The NaturalFit® Advanced Feeding & Soothing System is engineered to be responsive to the changing feeding styles of babies. Three distinct nipple shapes adapt to the specific needs of growing babies by changing shape as the baby’s way of feeding develops. With over 50 years of feeding experience, Chicco guarantees you’ll love NaturalFit bottles…or your money back!
Yes, you heard that right! They have a money back guarantee. I really love when companies have those. Here’s how it works: Chicco is now offering a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee for all NaturalFit bottles. Those who purchase NaturalFit bottles have the opportunity to return the bottles for a full refund plus the cost of shipping (up to $6.99) if they are not satisfied with the purchase. For additional details about the satisfaction guarantee visit ChiccoShop.com
About the Bottles:
All NaturalFit nipples are made of extra-soft silicone. The nipple’s shape and texture is designed for easy transition between breast and bottle.
STAGE ONE – NEWBORN FLOW
- Unique angled nipple with wider, rounded base aids newborn latch and encourages proper neck positioning
- Angle stays full of milk, reducing air ingestion
- Twin anti-colic valves help prevent air ingestion, gas and spit-up
- Available as 5 oz (newborn flow) and 8 oz (medium flow) bottles
STAGE TWO – ADJUSTABLE FLOW (SLOW, MEDIUM OR FAST) – 8 OZ
- Angled nipple is replaced with a straight nipple and rounded base to adapt to growing baby’s advancing feeding skills
- At 4m+ babies have better head and neck control and colic symptoms tend to subside
- Adjustable flow nipple allows you to adjust flow rate for baby’s growing appetite
STAGE THREE – FAST FLOW – 11 OZ
- Designed to accommodate older babies’ increased suction strength
- Smaller and less rounded base for tighter lip support
- Elongated nipple encourages correct swallowing as baby’s sucking pattern becomes more efficient
- Available as 11 oz bottle with fast flow nipple. Y-Cut nipples are sold separately
I-C is hosting a contest through which your readers can enter to win one of 18 tiered Chicco Prize Packs:
- Three Tier 1 Prize Packs valued at $439.98
- Five Tier 2 prize packs valued at $189.98
- Ten Tier 3 prize packs valued at $59.99
Contest opens on September 9, 2015 and closes September 30, 2015
Readers can enter by choosing a social media sharing option from the social media amplification tool
*I-C will randomly select 18 winners from all tiered program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.