One of my fondest memories growing up was going through toy books and catalogs and circling all the items I wanted for Christmas. I remember it being so much fun checking out all the toys and hoping my parents got me some of them. I remember one year in particular that I really wanted a cabbage patch doll and I was so bummed because we were going to visit family for Christmas and how would Santa bring me one if we weren’t home? But to my surprise I woke up at my Grandma’s house on Christmas morning and sitting under the tree was the cabbage patch doll I had been begging my parents for. Santa came through that year and it’s one of my favorite Christmas gifts from when I was a child.
Christmas for my kids is no different. Our daughter has started going through ads, catalogs, youtube reviews, and pays attention to the TV for toys she wants. She keeps a running list of what she wants and she isn’t afraid to tell me 100x a day the items that she wants to ask Santa for. One of those items just happens to be the Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Doll by TollyTots. She saw the commercial a few weeks ago and it’s one of the toys she keeps asking about. The Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Doll by TollyTots is a Kmart Fab 15 toy on the Kmart Fab 15 toy list this year.
Kmart’s Fab 15 holiday toy list, featuring the ultimate toys that kids want for the holidays provides parents and gift-givers with insight into the season’s hottest trends. Kmart carefully selects the Fab 15 toys based on industry trends, input from kids and parents, as well as more than 50 years of experience in knowing what toys resonate with different ages, stages and play patterns. From big toys that make great, unexpected gifts to toys inspired by characters that kids know and love like Elsa, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – the Kmart Fab 15 list of hot holiday toys includes:
- Disney Doc McStuffins Sleepytime Lambie by Just Play (Kmart exclusive)
- Holiday Auburn Barbie™ 2014 Doll by Mattel® (Kmart exclusive)
- My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks Mane Event Stage Playset by Hasbro® (Kmart exclusive)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® Power Wheels® Lil’ Dune Racer by Fisher-Price® (Kmart exclusive)
- Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime and Grimlock 12-Inch Electronic Figures by Hasbro® (Kmart exclusives)
- WWE® Cardinal Red John Cena 31” Figure by Wicked Cool Toys® (Kmart exclusive)
- Zoomer Dino by Spin Master™
- Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Doll by TollyTots
- FurReal Friends Get Up and GoGo My Walkin’ Pup Pet by Hasbro®
- LEGO® Super Heroes Line from Marvel™ and DC Comics™
- NERF® Zombie Strike SlingFire Blaster
- Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Look-Out Playset, Vehicles and Figurines, and Rescue Racers by Spin Master™
- Play-Doh® DohVinci Style and Store Vanity Complete Design Set by Hasbro®
- Simon Swipe Game by Hasbro®
- VTech® Kidizoom® Smartwatch
Plus, exclusively for its Shop Your Way members, with any online purchase of a Fab 15 toy now through Nov. 22, Kmart is extending its free trial of the to Shop Your Way MAX program, which includes free two-day shipping for six months*. Customers and members can shop for any of the items on the Fab 15 list at local Kmart stores nationwide or online anytime.
Buy a Toy, Help St. Jude!
This holiday season, Kmart is also encouraging members and customers to give the gift of hope by joining them in support of St. Jude’s commitment to saving children’s lives. Beginning Dec. 7, when customers purchase any of the Kmart Fab 15 toys, $1.00 will be donated to St. Jude – up to $25,000. Customers can also donate at check-out at any Kmart store or online now through Dec. 27. Kmart is the all-time leading corporate fundraiser for St. Jude 100% of the donation to the St. Jude Thanks & Giving® campaign goes toward understanding, treating and defeating cancer other diseases in children.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.