I was provided with Pompeian Olive Oil as part of a Smiley360 Mission!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a staple in our home and I use it in cooking all the time and Pompeian Olive Oil is a brand I’ve been using for years due to the great quality and taste. With Pompeian only the finest olives are selected for Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The oil from these remarkable olives is produced by the first cold pressing, a centuries-old process still used today. The result is that premium Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil is extremely low in acidity, which accounts for its robust taste and heady fragrance. To fully appreciate the nuances of its flavor, you’ll especially enjoy it in dressings, salads, vinaigrettes or as a table condiment for dipping bread or crudité.
What you’ll need:
- Can of biscuits (Any size)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Cut the biscuits in half and then place a slice of cheese in the center and close it up. I used a fork to seal them, but you could also just pinch them closed.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder together.
- Spread olive oil mixture over biscuits.
- Follow directions on biscuits package for baking time and temp.