This morning I’ll be going on a local morning show to talk about some must have Back 2 School products. If you live in the Denver area and watched the show then these are the products I talked about and links on where you can get them. If you aren’t in the Denver area don’t fret! This post is a recap of everything I talked about and where you can find them. There’s some pretty awesome products that I know your kids will LOVE!
1. Dr. Lucy’s – Lucy’s cookies is a brand of gluten and dairy free, allergy friendly, and certified GMO-free cookies and brownies. With flavors such as chocolate chip, ginger snaps, and much more. They’re perfect for school snacks and lunches or even an afternoon snack! They vary in price from $3.99 to $4.99 and are available at retailers such as Target, Whole Foods, and many others. Visit their website for more info and to find a store near you.
2. Babiators – Are fun and stylish aviator style sunglasses for babies and kids that are loss and damage guaranteed. This means if your little one loses them or damages them, Babiators replaces them for free! Priced at just $19.99 these will have your child walking into school oh so stylish!
3. LaLaLounger – The Lalalounger is perfect for babies to kids. This portable lounger is great for play time, reading, doing homework, or curling up and taking an after school nap. Available in a variety of fabrics and they’ll even custom make your lalalounger if you send in the fabric you want. Priced at $85.
4. SuperMe – SuperMe is a brand of SuperHero inspired fun and functional back packs and messenger bags that help your little one bring out their inner super hero. Available in a variety of styles and colors. The messenger bag is perfect for taking snacks, lunches, and super hero essentials to school. Priced at $29+
5. Kapital K – Kapital K is a line of boys clothes with Polo’s, Graphic T’s, and cargo shirts. Everything is fun, stylish, and will keep your little dude looking cool, hip, and edgy for school! Prices vary.
6. Lakeshore Learning – Lakeshore Learning offers fun and educational games and toys for kids with games such as Storyteller’s Box and Pop & Add to 20 they’re a great way to engage kids for back 2 school.
7. Funley’s Snacks – Funley’s Snacks offers Super crackers and Wholly Granolly Clusters. The Super Crackers have hidden super foods such as carrots and sweet potatoes and are a great source of iron and calcium while the Wholly Granolly Clusters are loaded with 10-12 grams of whole grains per serving. Priced from $3.99 – $4.69
8. Fleur + Dot – Fleur + Dot offers vintage inspired clothing for the modern kid. With fun prints such as florals, strips, and polka dots these handmade items are sure to have your little one fashionable. Prices vary.