I was sent a Snugli All-in-One Car Seat for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own!
The only child seat with Outlast® technology, a temperature-regulating fabric that helps keep your child comfortable. Snugli has gone above and beyond to provide unparallelled comfort through new Outlast technology, memory foam padding and a plush head and lumbar support pillow. Combined with the top rated safety features, SureLATCH® and Infinite Slide Harness, to keep your child snug and safe. You don’t have to forfeit fashion for a seat that is comfortable, safe and accommodates your child from newborn to 110 lbs!
I first learned about the Snugli All-in-One Car Seat when I attended a safety conference earlier this year. I instantly fell in love with it and knew I had to have one for the toddler. The material is soft and feels so comfortable. Plus there is a layer of memory foam to keep the seat plush and comfortable. I wasn’t the only one drooling over it though, everyone who passed the Snugli booth would stop and oogle over this car seat. From the fun pattern, sleek design, and comfortable seat, it’s a winning combination for a car seat.
Good car seats can get to be expensive. That’s why I am a huge fan of all-in-one car seats because they can last from birth all the way to a toddler booster. Having a safe car seat is a must have for any one with kids and the Snugli All-in-One Car Seat is just that, Safe! It has 3 layers of foam to help reduce the impact of side crashes, head and lumbar support, and has the top rated safety features, SureLATCH® and Infinite Slide Harness, to keep your child snug and safe. It meets the standards for snug and side impact, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials, and is certified for use in aircrafts with the 5 point safety harness.
I haven’t bought a new car seat in about 2 years, when my toddler got out of her infant seat, but I am noticing that a lot of the car seats now have these safety messages on the straps and harness clip. I love it! I hate seeing kids in their car seats improperly and this is such a great reminder for parents to make sure their kids are buckled in safely. Some other features of the Snugli All-in-One Car Seat that I like are:
- Infinite Slide Harness – This is such a great feature and I hope that all car seats start using it. To adjust the straps in the car seat all you do is slide them up or down. There is no more having to un-thread and re-thread the straps and hoping that you didn’t get them twisted or into the wrong hole when re-threading them. It’s such a time saver and makes adjusting your kids straps a breeze.
- Outlast Technology Fabrics & Memory Foam – There is no denying that Colorado can get hot in the summer. Our summer heat averages around the high 80’s to low 90’s, but can be anywhere between 80 to 100 and that makes for a HOT car and hot car seat. The outlast technology helps to keep the car seat cool and my toddler cool while we are in the car and I love that the buckle between the legs has a removable protector on it that helps to keep the hot clip off your child’s legs. Now that my daughter is talking fully the hot car seat is one of her biggest complaints along with the hot clip pressing on her legs when she is in a dress or shorts. Since we’ve been using the Snulgi car seats her complaints are minimal. The memory foam is a great addition as well. Some car seats are so hard and seem to be uncomfortable, but not the Snugli. The memory foam in the Snugli makes for a comfortable car seat that any child would enjoy riding in.
- Fun Patterns – I feel like a lot of the car seats on the market have the same old boring patterns, but with the ling of Snugli car seats they have fun patterns that other brands don’t seem to have.
- Easy to use Latch system – The sureLATCH Connectors allow for quick and snug installation.
The Snugli All-in-One Car Seat also has 3 reclining positions for when you’re rear facing is and great for extended use!
- Rear Facing 5-40 lbs.
- Forward Facing 22-65 lbs.
- Booster Mode 40-110 lbs.