The J.M. Smucker Company sent me free product samples and asked me to blog about this product.
S’mores are a favorite summer time treat and even though our family isn’t big on camping we still love to enjoy them. Whether it’s a S’more inspired treat or the traditional way, S’mores are a must have all year long. August 10th just happens to be National S’mores day and I knew I had to kick up our traditional s’mores up a notch with the new Jif Whipped S’mores spread. I mean, peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers? It delicious goodness just waiting to be consumed…
The Jif Whipped S’more spread is smooth, creamy, and so easy to spread. I just love how easy it is to spread and it replaces a chunk of chocolate perfectly in a S’more. It’s also great for dipping things like pretzels and crackers and would be great on waffles, frosting for cupcakes, and toast. It’s so versatile and delicious.
Since the weather in San Francisco (where we’re visting for the summer) can be cold and drizzly a lot in the summer we like to do indoor s’mores. They’re super easy to do and require very little cleanup and just as good as the fire roasted ones.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay 1/2 of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Place a jumbo marshmallow on the graham cracker.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- On other half of graham cracker spread a generous amount of Jif Whipped S’mores.
- Place marshmallow and jif crackers together.
- Enjoy the melty, gooey goodness!
Jif Whips S’mores are available at retailers nationwide!