Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine. #RealFlavorRealFast
I’m all about quick and easy dinners. Something that I can put together quickly, will feed my ravenous family, and is delicious. That’s why these Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin Sliders are the perfect meal for my family. Packed full of flavor, ready in 30 minutes, and my family loves them. They make a dinner with real flavor, real fast easy!
On my recent trip to Safeway, I picked up a Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin (located with all of the pork in the meat department) and all the fixings to make sliders with a bbq coleslaw. It’s been pretty warm the last few days and these bbq sliders seemed like the perfect meal to finish a warm and sunny day. They scream summertime to me and they’re perfect for feeding our family, but would also be great for tailgating, bbq’s, and parties.
Smithfield’s Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin allows me to feed my family a meal that’s real flavor, real fast. Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is made from 100% fresh pork with no artificial ingredients. The prep work is done because it is slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned in a variety of delicious cuts and flavors, so all I have to do is open the package and cook it. Simple. Easy. Delicious.
For these Pork Tenderloin sliders you’ll want to preheat your oven to 425 degrees and cook your Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin for about 30 minutes. While the pork tenderloin is cooking I toasted the slider buns and put together my coleslaw which is a mix of coleslaw, ranch, bbq sauce, and coleslaw dressing. Once the tenderloin is done you’ll want to let it rest for a few minutes and then slice it into thin slices and place on the buns with bbq ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and bbq coleslaw.
This meal was so quick to put together and our family loved it. The pork tenderloin was so tender, juicy, and had so much flavor and the cool and crisp coleslaw was the perfect touch.
Smithfield is also challenging you to see what you can do with Marinated Fresh Pork to get a flavorful meal ready in about 30 minutes with their “What Can You Do With 30?” meal and tip contest. For more 30-minute meal preparation ideas, and to submit your original recipe for a chance to win great prizes, head to www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com.
- Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin
- 12 slider buns
- Cheddar Cheese, 12 slices
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1/4 c ranch dressing
- 1/4 c bbq sauce
- 1/4 c coleslaw dressing
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove pork tenderloin from package and onto baking sheet. Place all bacon pieces on top.
- Cook pork tenderloin for about 30 mins or until internal temp reaches 145-160 degrees.
- Toast buns for a few minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Mix ranch dressing and bbq sauce together. Set aside.
- Coleslaw - Mix all dressings together and toss with coleslaw mix. Set aside.
- When pork tenderloin is done, remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes.
- Slice thin and assemble sliders.
- Bottom bun, bbq ranch, pork tenderloin, cheddar cheese, coleslaw mix, and top bun.