This post is sponsored by Persil ProClean. All opinions and reviews are my own! #persilproclean
Is there one household chore that you dislike? Mine is laundry. I despise it. I usually wait until it’s piled a mile high and then wash it all, but what I dislike even more than doing laundry is having to rewash laundry because something didn’t get cleaned all the way. Our kids our messy and my husbands job is dirty, so we need a reliable laundry detergent that can tackle the messes and stains our family creates. From food to dirt and everything in between I really need something that will get our laundry clean on the first wash and if I don’t have to use more than one product, EVEN BETTER!
When I was sent the new Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent, available exclusively at Walmart, to try out I was a little bit hesitant. My first thought was, Can this hold up to our families big messes? Can it get all the dirt out? What about all the food our toddler gets all over his clothes? Will it work on it’s own or will I need an additional stain fighter? Once I find something that works I tend to stick with it, but I am always looking for a better routine and couldn’t wait to see how Persil ProClean did with our messy laundry.
Persil ProClean is available in 3 power-packed formulas that are great for everyday laundry and have the power to help remove tough stains.
- Power-Liquid – Contains a powerful combination of stain-fighters that help break down stains for an exceptional clean.
- Power-Pearls – An innovative new kind of detergent that is loaded with Pro-White technology for dazzling whites. Also for colors. (Note that that during shipment product may have filled the reservoir but you can easily remove the spout and pour out any excess product. This should only be an issue for the first pour or so.)
- Power-Caps – Pre-measured Power-Caps detergent capsule combines Pro-Lift Stain Removers plus a Brightness Formula for a premium clean.
A few things I love about Persil ProClean Laundry Detergents are:
- The clear bottle. I don’t think I’ve seen another laundry soap with a clear bottle before. It’s such a different and great thing, in my opinion, because I can see how much soap is left and if I need to buy more. Plus it’s different and stands out on the shelf.
- The power-pearls. Another thing I hate about laundry is washing a load of laundry and seeing that there are clumps of detergent stuck to the clothes and having to rewash it. The power-pearls don’t clump together and their innovative power beards dissolve instantly in water.
- It smells great. From the laundry to our laundry room, it has a great scent. Enough said.
- It has an added stain fighter, so no more having to use multiple products.
Persil ProClean has passed my laundry expectations! It gets our whites white, stains out of the clothes, and everything is clean and smells so fresh. I’m happy to report that I’ve found a new laundry detergent for our family that can stand up to our messes!
Enter the Sweepstakes!
Enter for your chance to win a year supply of Persil and a premium night out on the town. Premium night on town includes a $300 Nordstrom.com gift card, $200 OpenTable.com gift card, and a $150 Uber.com card credit. A second place winner will also receive a year supply of Persil®. Visit http://bit.ly/1aXeXNf to enter! *(Sweepstakes valid 3/13/15 through 4/12/15.)
Enter the Giveaway!
I am hosting a coupon giveaway for Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent. One lucky reader will win 3 full product coupons, redeemable at Walmart. To enter fill out the rafflecopter form below!