Are you looking for a stylish and fashionable camera bag? Something that can hold your camera, equipment, wallet, and lip gloss? Then Jo Totes is for you!
Jo Totes has been in business since 2009. They are an online shop specializing in Camera Bags for Woman.
I was sent the Rose – Marigold camera bag for review. It’s not often that I take my DSLR camera out with me, but when I do I want to have a cute bag to carry it in. I don’t like traveling with lots of bags so I want a bag that I can carry my wallet, camera, lenses, and any extra items I may need all in one bag.
I brought my Jo Tote with me on my recent trip back to California. I was able to fit my DSLR camera, extra lens, charger, point and shoot camera, and tablet in the bag and I still had plenty of room. I was very impressed with how much I could fit into the bag and I love that the pads inside are adjustable so I can take them all out, have a couple of them in, or all of them in. The inside is also padded to help protect your equipment and the bottom of the bag has metal feet which was also nice.
Some Specs of the bag via Jo Totes:
- Exterior material: lambskin pattern, water-resistant, top quality faux leather in marigold
- Interior fabric: cotton in black and white houndstooth
- 1/2″ foam sewn into the lining of all four sides and the bottom of the bag
- Four adjustable pads made from 1/2″ foam (two with soft velcro panels for horizontal placement)
- Removable and adjustable cross-body strap
- Durable and smooth-gliding metal zipper
- Optional-use magnetic closures on top for times when your bag is less full, or in place of using the zipper when quick access is necessary
- 8″ drop from shoulder
- Exterior: pleated sides; large zippered back pocket; rosette and pleated front panel
- Interior pockets: two open pockets; one zippered pocket
- Metal color: brushed silver
- Four metal feet
- Size: 16 3/4″ x 11″ x 6″
I couldn’t be happier with my Jo Tote. It holds everything I need for a day out or a long trip. It’s sturdy, but stylish. It’s the perfect camera bag!
The Rose camera bag comes in many colors such as black, marigold, teal, pewter, bronze, raspberry, moss, and sugarplum. Don’t just stop at the Rose bag though, there are also a few other designs in great colors and in late April Jo Totes will be releasing some new styles.
*I was given a Jo Tote for review purposes. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.