The kids love snack cakes and donuts as special treats and we always have some in the pantry for an after dinner treat once in a while. So when Tastykake’s sent over their new spring flavors we were all excited to have some new treats and to try them all out. I might even be hiding from them with a Lemon Kandy Kake as I’m writing this.
Tastykake’s is jumping into spring with some delicious spring flavors like lemon, strawberry, and peach. Donuts, Cakes, and Sweet Rolls OH MY! These would make the perfect Easter dessert and I’m sneaking a few Easter Snowballs into the kids Easter baskets!
- Lemon Kandy Kakes are a springtime twist on a Tastykake classic. These treats feature moist, white cake layered with lemon flavored filling covered in white confectionary coating.
- Peach Cobbler Mini Donuts feature a fluffy, white cake donut enveloped in a sweet, crunchy layer of peach cobbler crumble.
- Powdered Strawberry Mini Donuts feature a pink, strawberry flavored cake donut covered in sweet powdered sugar.
- Frosted Strawberry Mini Donuts include six pink, strawberry-flavored mini donuts bathed in a rich chocolate coating.
- Cherry Sweet Rolls feature a sweet roll with delicious cherry filling and topped with creamy icing.
- Coconut Hippity Hops Kandy Kakes feature a circle of fresh coconut covered in rich dark chocolate.
- Easter Snowballs are delicious creme filled chocolate cakes covered in a pink coconut marshmallow coating.
- Tasty Tweets Cupcakes are creme filled chocolate cakes topped with scrumptious icing and colorful Easter sprinkles.
Everything we received was delicious. The kids loved the donuts and my favorite was the lemon kandy kake. Sweet with a hint of lemon and oh so delicious!
For over 100 years Tastykake’s has been making baked snacked with great taste, good value, and most importantly fresh ingredients in Philadelphia. They make a variety of pies, donuts, cakes, krimpets, and so many other delicious treats.