*I was invited to a tasting to try out the new Panera items. All opinions are my own!
Panera Bread has been a family favorite for a long time. We just love their fresh breads, pastries, soups, salads, and pasta dishes. Everything always tastes for fresh and delicious and you just can’t beat a lunch from there. When I heard they were coming out with some new items for summer I was eager to try them out…
- Chilled Shrimp & Soba Noodle – Tender soba noodles tossed with our Napa cabbage blend and peanut sauce. Served alongside fresh baby spinach, tossed with orange miso dressing and topped with tender cooked shrimp and sesame seeds.
- Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken – All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, romaine, fresh strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and Mandarin oranges, pecans and fat-free poppyseed dressing.
- Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT – All-natural, antibiotic-free roasted turkey, Applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and fresh avocado with reduced-fat olive oil mayo on our freshly baked Sourdough.
- Lemon Chicken Orzo – It’s Back! A Mediterranean inspired soup with chicken, orzo, spinach, carrots, oregano and basil simmered in a lemon infused chicken broth and topped with a lemon wheel. Served daily.
- Vegetarian Summer Corn Chowder – Roasted corn and skin-on red potatoes slowly simmered with sweet cream, Poblano peppers and fresh cilantro.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Mini Cake – Vanilla cake batter with chunks of fresh strawberries, fresh rhubarb and cinnamon bits and topped finished with a mixture of our cinnamon crunch and crumb topping.
- Cinnamon Crunch Bagel w/ NY Style Cheesecake Cream Cheese – Cinnamon and vanilla chips flavor the dough, topped with a sweet, crunchy shell of cinnamon & sugar.
- We got to sample a little bit of each item and my fav’s from the new items were the Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT, Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken, Vegetarian Summer Corn Chowder, Strawberry Rhubarb Mini Cake, and Cinnamon Crunch Bagel w/ NY Style Cheesecake Cream Cheese. Everything was fresh and so delicious. The turkey and avocado were nice and juicy, all fruits and veggies fresh and crisp, and the soup was hot, full of flavor, and packed with chunks of deliciousness. The desserts were fresh, moist, and the perfect end to a meal. All the new items are available daily at Panera Bread locations nationwide.
a Rafflecopter giveaway